Dealing with Anger
2 Day Course | $550
Anger can be an intense and even intimidating emotion. This makes dealing with anger, while in conflict, a particular challenge. Increase your self-awareness around anger, and explore healthy, productive ways to manage and respond to anger, both within yourself and with others.
Please note: This is not anger management therapy.
Participants attending this workshop will have the opportunity to:
- Understand why we get angry
- Understand the way our bodies react when we are angry and why people behave differently in response to anger
- Gain self-awareness regarding their own beliefs about anger and their patterns of response
- Learn to respond more effectively and communicate to their own anger
- Practice responding effectively to another’s anger using specific communication skills and strategies
- Increase their overall confidence about responding to anger on a day-to-day basis in healthy, constructive, and creative ways
Select your dates below:
Back to Course List