2 Day Course | $420
Giving feedback, whether positive or negative, can be very difficult and cause us stress. In this interactive course, participants will learn how to deliver feedback in a way that allows individuals the opportunity to change their problem behavior.
Participants attending this workshop will have the opportunity to:
- Engage in the 2 kinds of conversations that build and support positive relationships;
- Have the 2 types of specific conversations that result in a behavior change while still maintaining the relationship with the employee;
- Understand the consequences of not being proactive in having these conversations;
- Adjust conversations when speaking to the direct blunt employee, as well as the indirect sensitive employee (adding art to the science);
- Understand the role of defensiveness and respond well to defensive energy;
- Examine the interaction of ongoing feedback and performance evaluations;
- Give feedback to reinforce positive behaviours;
- Understand the impact of your tone and body language (meta talk);
- Describe problematic behaviour without judgement or evaluation;
- Understand better their personal reactions to receiving feedback;
- Develop an increased ability to screen and assess difficult situations to determine the best way to make an approach when a difficult conversation is required.
Select your date below:
Back to Course List